With the change in climate and sudden decrease in temperature, winters are in their full swing. You might already have felt the need for heaters all around the house. Room heaters get a high demand even before the winters show up at the doorsteps.
How to find the perfect heater ?
The process of finding the best option for yourself isn’t tiresome at all. We have curated a list of some of the best room heaters you can buy this season. The list includes room heaters from a wide price range so that all of you can find the best one that fits your budget.
Which type of room heater is best in India?
What are types of room heater?
Which type is suitable for my house?
Fan heaters are very common, but both oil and halogen heaters are also widely used across India. Oil heaters are suitable for larger rooms. Halogen heaters are put up close by at a distance from where you can feel the heat radiating.
The most efficient and safest are oil heaters as they don’t burn oxygen in the room, but they are a bit costly as compared to others.
Where is the best place to put a heater?
We will advise not to place the room heater near any furniture or curtains. Make sure that there is enough airflow vent space in the room. Keep it at a 1-2 foot distance from the place that you want to get the heat. Keep the heaters out of range from children and away from any moist area to avoid harm by dampness.
Best 5 Room Heaters India 2020:
Must-Have for winter, winter can get quite harsh sometimes. To make sure you are always ready to take the drop in temperature, orpat offers you this element heater that ensures the heat spreads wide so you do not need to huddle up close to the heater. It offers two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W. Turn the temperature down or up with a simple twist of the knob.
- Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Element Heater functions as a room heater in cold weather.The heater has the capacity to be on for a considerable time while heating an area at its highest temperature. However, for a comforting equilibrium, it is suggested that the temperature of the heater be turned down in time.
- The element heater is a very safe product. It has both a safety as well as a thermal cut out that ensures that the machine stays safe for use for extended periods of time, despite having to work at high temperatures. This ensures that the room remains heated throughout the day or night.
- The Orpat element heater is made to have a cool-to-touch exterior to ensure it is safe to be touched or moved even while it is switched on. This in turn makes it more convenient to be placed anywhere in the room as well as to be safely stored when not in use.
- The element heater has two separate heat settings, one that uses 1000 watts of power and the other that uses 2000 watts of power while working. The inbuilt handle provides the option of moving the element heater from one place to another with ease, even while it is working.
- The Heater comes with a one year warranty and is available in the colour white.
- Meant for Spot Heating; Voltage/Frequency: 230V/50Hz/1 Phase
- Room Size: Upto 150 sq ft; Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft. Touch Sensor: No
- Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls; Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Designed for low power consumption; There are two heating positions to suit your comfort
- Customer Care Number: 18001033111; Warranty: 1 year on product; Power: 400 and 800 watts
Havells India Limited is a leading Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) Company and a major power distribution equipment manufacturer with a strong global presence. Havells enjoys enviable market dominance across a wide spectrum of products, including Industrial and Domestic Circuit Protection Devices, Cables and Wires, Motors, Fans, Modular Switches, Home Appliances, Air Conditioners, Electric Water Heaters, Power Capacitors, Luminaires for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Applications.
- Cord storage and rear safety cover
- Over heat protection and tilt over switch for safety
- Thermostatic heat control and castor wheels for easy mobility
- Thermostatic heat control. The power consumption is 2000 watts
- PTC heater with fan. Power input: 230 V
- Elegant design
- Thermostatic heat control
- Wheels ensure easy portability
- Overheat protection
Amazon Brand Solimo brings you world class water heaters with rich features at a value for money price Amazon Brand Solimo brings you world class water heaters with rich features.
- Engineered For Safety: Solimo Room Heater is equipped to be safe from overheating, designed to automatically switch the motor off if it reaches temperatures of 130° C. Also present is a safety fuse which goes off when the heater reaches temperatures of 126° C. The plastic body of the heater is fire retardant and features a metal grill which keeps the copper element securely locked in, making it a safe option for homes and families.
Versatile Function: The dual functionality of the heater allows it to be used as a fan in warmer weather, making it an appliance that you can use all year around. Since it is also wall mountable, it can be easily mounted on a wall, away from the reach of children, in either horizontal or vertical manner.
Optimal Performance: The dual functionality of the heater allows it to be used as a fan in warmer weather, making it an appliance that you can use all year around. Since it is also wall mountable, it can be easily mounted on a wall, away from the reach of children, in either horizontal or vertical manner.
Solimo – Premium Quality. Great Value
Maharaja Whiteline brings to you an exclusive range of room heaters to ensure excellent heating during chilled winters. Durable and designed to assure active performance, the room heaters are energy efficient, and noiseless with super stylish looks to provide usage convenience.
- High Heating Efficiency
- 180 Degree Rotation
- Shock Proof
- Cool Touch Body
- Silent Functioning
- Tip Over Switch